Usually we always treat the sugarcane bagasse as waste, but in fact, it is also a kind of biomass material which can be made into charcoal through Beston sugarcane charcoal making machine. So the uses of sugarcane bagasse charcoal producing have a large potential to create profits.
Operation technology of sugarcane charcoal production plant
The sugarcane bagasse generally contains much moisture, so before carbonized, it needs to be dried by a dryer, which can ensure the quality of finished products. Beston advanced mature carbonization technology is mainly used to produce charcoal through a series of high temperature reactions including smoke volatilization, sulfur release and carbon enrichment. In addition, in the whole production process, the sugarcane carbonization furnace is the most important part of charcoal making machines, which decides the working efficiency and service life of the machine. The charcoal furnace produced by Beston company has introduced excellent material, which can extend the service life of the machine for extra 2-3 years and save more cost. Besides, sugarcane bagasse charcoal equipment can not only deal with sugarcane waste but also can process other biomass materials such as straw, sawdust, coconut shell, peanut shell, etc. Thus Beston biomass carbonization machine can be regarded as one machine with wide applications. As for the fuel selection, our machine can be designed according to customers’ choice. Generally, the most common fuels are coal, natural gas, biomass, flammable gas and combustible rubbish. In this way, it can save cost as well as achieve the virtuous circle.
Finished products of sugarcane bagasse uses
The final products from the sugarcane charcoal plant are charcoal, combustible gas, tar and wood vinegar. Charcoal is very familiar to us, which can be used for BBQ and cooking. The most important characteristic is that it has high caloric value without any pollution. The bio-gas can be recycled to heat furnace, so it has the functions of providing heat energy and saving resource. As for the tar and wood vinegar, they are also available in our life, both of which are raw materials of many chemical products such as chemical fertilizer, pesticide and mosquito-repellent incense. Making charcoal from sugarcane bagasse makes the sugarcane waste uses wider and more economic.
Operation requirement of sugarcane charcoal manufacturing machine
1. Operators and maintenance personnel should learn about the related the safe production rules.
2. When the equipment is running, anything about adjusting, cleaning, and checking should be forbidden, and the workers also should keep one meter away from the operating machines.
3. In addition, it is forbidden to throw debrisinitia in the furnace, which can avoid damage to the machine.
4. When technician is checking the machines, we should cut off the power at first, and then hang out the repair sign.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1T||1.5-2T||2.5-3T|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life Span||5-8 Years|
If you want to get more information about the carbonizer machine, please leave your massage including these information:
* What material do you want to process?
* Which handing capacity would you like? Generally, the handing capacity of our machine is between 300kg/h and 3000kg/h.
* Where are you from?
* What is your e-mail address or your telephone number?