The biomass pyrolysis plant for sale designed by Beston Group uses high temperature heating to generate a renewable energy- biochar, also called biomass charcoal. Utilizing the advanced pyrolysis and carbonization technology, the plant can be also called biochar pyrolysis plant, biochar production equipment, biomass carbonization plant or biomass charcoal making machine.
Definition of biomass pyrolysis
Pyrolysis of biomass (also known as biochar pyrolysis), usually refers to the process of producing charcoal, combustible gas and liquid products by high temperature heating in an oxygen-free environment. This is an important form of biomass energy.
Available raw materials for the biomass pyrolysis plant for sale
The biomass pyrolysis power plant can be said one machine with multiple uses, which can be used for dealing with various raw materials, including:
* Wood: wood chips, sawdust, woody products;
* Fruit shell: coconut shell, palm shell, sugarcane bagasse;
* Crop straw & bamboo: rice husk, corn stalks, wheat straw and other crop straw;
* Sewage sludge;
* MSW (Municipal solid waste)…
Final products generated by pyrolysis of biomass
After processed by the biochar pyrolysis equipment, we can get three kinds of useful resources: bio charcoal, tar and wood vinegar. All the three products can be widely used in many industries and will bring great profits.
– The biomass charcoal generated from the biochar pyrolysis process has high caloric value, so it can be used as fuel in industrial melting, which can save much non-renewable energy to realize sustainable development; in addition, the charcoal can be also used in our living life for cooking, warming, etc. With little pollution, it is a new-type heating source.
– The bio charcoal contains rich micro-element, such as nitrogen, phosphorus, calcium, zinc, and manganese, so it is always used as fertilizer to improve the quality of soil and increase the yield of crops; besides, it is also a better additive to produce activated carbon.
Tar contains over 300 kinds of chemical elements, so it is an important chemical material. It can be used to make waterproof materials, and it is also the best materials to make ships or oil paint. Moreover, tar also has wide applications in medicine area.
Wood vinegar can be used to produce food preservative, and it also has the influence of medicinal sterilization and anti-inflammatory or the treatment of skin disease.
Simple description of biochar pyrolysis process
The whole biomass pyrolysis process has been divided into five parts: pre-treatment of raw materials, high temperature carbonization, smoke discharge, sulfur emission and charcoal enrichment. The entire process can be simply described as follow:
1. Crush the biomass materials into small pieces of 50mm; dry the crushed biomass by dryer device, to ensure the moisture of biomass less than 20%;
2. Heat the biomass inside the biochar pyrolysis furnace;
3. The resulting smoke can be piped into purification system to remove the sulfur, which can be transported by the fan to heat the biochar pyrolysis reactor or dryer device;
4. The resulting biomass charcoal can be discharged when the temperature is reduced to 30℃ by the cooling system;
5. At the same time, there is combustible gas generating in the biochar reactor; it can be liquefied by the condenser system and converted into tar and wood vinegar.
Special design of Beston biochar pyrolysis equipment
With rich manufacturing and exporting experience, Beston Machinery has become the top leader in China charcoal making industry. Our products have been specially designed in the following areas:
1. Biochar pyrolysis reactor design
– The biochar pyrolysis furnace is a major part of the biomass pyrolysis plant for sale, which has decided the service life of the whole machine. Beston biomass pyrolysis reactor is made of special materials, which has better wear resistance and corrosion resistance, so that it can extend the service life of the machine and can reduce the cost indirectly.
– In addition, the biomass charcoal making furnace has a horizontal type design, and the hot air will not contact with the bottom of furnace directly, so that it can reduce the damage of furnace.
– Furthermore, our charcoal furnace has been equipped with double layers, which can make sure the hot source heat raw materials for several times from beginning, and this characteristic has highly increased the working efficiency and production yield of the machine.
2. Other main component parts design
– Casing: there is a reliable casing equipped outside the biochar furnace, which can not only protect the temperature in the furnace, but also prevent workers from contacting with the biochar production equipment directly.
– De-dusting system: the dust removal system consists of cyclone dust collector and spray dust collector; the flue gas generated by the biomass pyrolysis furnace can be completely purified, in line with EU emission standards.
– Cooling system: it is dangerous to discharge the charcoal directly, so we have installed the cooling system to cool down the charcoal firstly, and then discharge the charcoal safely. The multi-channel water discharging can be better and faster to reduce the temperature, but also avoid charcoal spontaneous combustion.
– PLC controlling system: it ensures the people and machine can be separated, so it is intelligent, safe and efficient.
– Sealing device: to ensure the clean workshop and safe production.
Affordable biomass pyrolysis plant cost
If you want to buy the biomass pyrolysis plant for sale to make money, cost is the most important factor to be considered for you. Beston Group can promise you that we will use the lowest investment to create greatest achievement.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1T||1.5-2T||2.5-3T|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life Span||5-8 Years|
1. The biochar pyrolysis machine for sale mainly uses the most common biomass wastes as raw materials, which are quite cheap or even free in the market or our surrounding.
2. The biomass pyrolysis plant for sale has been equipped with continuous carbonization furnace, which ensures the fully continuous working pattern. Each of the plant has a perfect connection, so that it can largely reduce the error ration and save carbonization time. In addition, this kind of pattern has also declined the manual strength and reduced the brokerage.
3. The structure of the pyrolysis biomass reactor can be adjusted according to the your requirement, so that it can help costumers find the most suitable production pattern, which benefits to save the biomass pyrolysis plant cost directly;
4. The biochar making machine has a smaller floor space, which will save much land cost for you;
5. As one of the best charcoal making machine manufacturers in China, Beston promises that we can provide perfect pre-sale service to help customers purchase the best machine as well as after-sale service to eliminate the troubles after buying.
6. The biochar pyrolysis plant for sale has used the advanced technology to reduce the consumption of traditional fuel, which also has highly reduced cost.
Biomass energy is a renewable new energy, and its development and utilization can not only solve the energy-related environmental pollution problems, but also can solve the problem of fossil energy shortage, so as to promote economic and social sustainable development. The biomass pyrolysis plant for sale has become the mainstream in biomass treatment industry and is being popularized step by step. More about our company, Beston Group Pinterest.