The waste carbonization furnace is a new type of waste disposal equipment, which can maximize the realization of waste reduction, harmless and resource-based, in line with the country’s purpose of garbage disposal. Compared with other waste disposal methods such as landfill, compost and incineration, this garbage carbonization technology has the advantages of low investment, small occupied land, low running cost, short construction period, easy site selection and simple handling technology. It is a kind of safe and hygiene, technically reliable, economically applicable waste disposal technology. With the country’s efforts to further strengthen the ecological environment, the municipal solid waste carbonization machine will have a good market prospects for the government at all levels and provide a good way to solve the current waste disposal problems.
How does the municipal solid waste carbonization machine work?
The MSW carbonization machine designed by Beston Group mainly adopts the advanced carbonization technology, which makes the raw material – municipal solid waste carbonized in the solid waste carbonization furnace. Through a series processes of high temperature carbonization, flue gas volatilization, sulfur release and charcoal enrichment, the volume of rubbish can be reduced to the smallest, which can realize the purpose of waste reduction. Moreover, the MSW can be converted into charcoal, which is a kind of useful resource available in wide areas. In this way, we can also achieve waste to energy. Besides charcoal, the other final products generated by the solid waste carbonization furnace can be buried directly without resulting any pollution, or used to make other new products or compost.
Advantages of Beston solid waste carbonization furnace
1. The technology of “one fire with two step” can not only improve the efficiency, but also save fuel materials;
2. The whole waste carbonization process does not use electricity, oil, coal and other energy resources for combustion agent;
3. We can guarantee that our municipal solid waste carbonization machine has the lowest cost but highest quality;
4. Long service life: all the devices has been specially designed;
5. We have various model available for your choice, including BST-05, BST-10, BST-20 and BST-30, with capacity of 300kg/h to 3000kg/h; if you have any special requirement or want larger capacity, we can customize the charcoal machine for you;
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1T||1.5-2T||2.5-3T|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life Span||5-8 Years|
6. Wide applications: one machine with multiple uses; the waste carbonization machine can be also used for dealing with sewage sludge materials or specific biomass materials, such as wood, coconut shell, rice husk, palm shell, sugarcane bagasse, bamboo, straw, sawdust, etc.
7. Good effect in waste reduction;
8. Small occupied area; simple and convenient construction and site selection.
The municipal solid waste carbonization machine project is a safe, reliable, environmental-friendly, economical and practical waste disposal technology. It has provided an excellent way to solve the current waste disposal problems for the government. Nowadays, it has become a key project that many countries greatly support. Beston Machinery has installed the machine in many cities both at home and abroad. It is recommended to promote the use of solid waste carbonization machine, to realize the economic and social benefits and the benign development of urban and rural living garbage treatment.