1. The carbonized material should be crushed coconut shell;
2. The particles are required to be smaller than 20mm;
3. The water content is required to be less than 50%;
4. The fuel materials are required to be burnt carbon, coal, carbon or coconut shells that more than 5500 kcal;
5. The flammable combustible gas in the carbonization furnace is used for rising temperature and reducing the use of coal or carbon;
6. The exhaust emissions comply with environmental requirements, discharged by steam;
7. Customers need to follow our company’s technology standards strictly. Or we can customize the machine according to customers’ requirements.
Introduction of carbonation equipment:
The coconut shell charcoal making machine adopts three-pass multi-bypass dual-channel SY structure design, mainly consisting of a pre-drying device, two-stage drying part, two-layer carbonization machine and other auxiliary machine, which consists of transmission part, pre-drying part, drying component, carbonization layer, feeding and anti-sticking part, discharging and cooling part, flue gas reusing part, cyclone dust removal, water dedusting, gas condenser part and related piping, etc.
The three-pass multi-bypass dual-channel SY-type design makes the materials carbonized and dried. The materials contact with the hot air source three times from the multiple bypass to improve the heat utilization efficiency from the source. The double channel SY design uses carbonization final hot exhaust gas collection channels, carbonization of pyrolysis heat collection, pre-drying steam collection, etc. Measured by the technical department, the heat utilization of the device reaches 70% or more!
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1T||1.5-2T||2.5-3T|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life Span||5-8 Years|