Advantages of Making Charcoal Briquettes from Agricultural Waste
Beston biomass waste recycling machines refer to making charcoal from biomass waste, especially agricultural waste. The machine can achieve:
1. Continuous working: the equipment is equipped with automatic feeder and water-cooled slag discharging machine, one side feeding as well as another side discharging, which truly realizes fully continuous production.
2. One fire with two steps: this technology can save fuel materials, and greatly improve the thermal efficiency.
3. The biochar equipment is also equipped with purifying system for residual heat and smoke, to make the flue gas meet related emission standards.
4. Different raw materials have different compositions and water contents, so the final charcoal generated from different materials is also different. The temperature of the carbonization furnace can not be lower than 700℃; the higher temperature leads to higher output, faster carbonization speed and lower operation cost.
Through Beston charcoal making machine, the agriculture waste can be successfully converted into charcoal with high efficiency and high carbon content. The charcoal manufacturing equipment can be directly or indirectly applied in the following areas:
* Agriculture: soil conditioner, bio-carbon fertilizer;
* Industry: fuel, activated carbon, steel mills, carbonization of industrial waste paper;
* Life: barbecue charcoal, hookah charcoal, the treatment of municipal sewage sludge;
* Biomass carbonization (from the classification of municipal solid waste);
* Carbonization of plant in agriculture: palm leaf/palm shell, rice husks, coconut shell and so on.
Advantages of making charcoal from agricultural waste
1. Beston biomass carbonization plant has a special feature: one fire with two steps, which means a heat source has two purposes: one is to dry the raw materials; the other one is to carbonize the materials in the charcoal making furnace.
2. The plant can be equipped with different crushers according to customers’ requirements;
3. The combustible waste can be reduced by more than 90%;
4. The charcoal generated in the process of carbonization has high fixed content of carbon (about 90%);
5. Energy recovery and fuel sacing;
6. It can achieve the standards of EU emission.
Prospect development of Beston biochar making machines
As the rich agricultural resources and high energy demand in the world, the technology of biomass recycling and comprehensive use is one of the directions of resources development in the future. The biomass charcoal machine can make full use of agricultural waste, which can not only solve the problem of pollution, but also increase economic benefits. Through the long-term experiment, Beston carbonization equipment can efficiently carbonize rice huskd, sawdust, wood, straw, coconut shell, palm shells. The technology has played an important role in saving non-renewable energy and reducing the emission of greenhouse gases.